The Warren Golf Club is the only true links course in South Devon, set within a national nature reserve on the Warren peninsula, the views alone are breathtaking.
Why not contact the Club Office on 01626 862255 to discuss membership!
NO JOINING FEE, NO WAITING.
* Terms & Conditions apply so contact the Club for full details. Does not include county levies and insurance
Our membership benefits include:
- Play unlimited golf whenever you want (subject to tee reservations) - no need to book tee times in advance.
- No joining fee.
- Many social events throughout the year, in a spacious and friendly clubhouse.
- Full Bar & Catering available with attractive members discount on bar (up to 15% off).
- Golf all year round - course closures are extremely rare.
- Putt on possibly the best greens in Devon.
- Practice area nearby and practice putting green.
- One of the cheapest subscriptions in the area, flexible payment schemes available.
- Join any time of the year, pro-rata payments and seasonal offers also available.
- Choice to apply for a County Card for free. This enables play at all participating county courses on preferential terms. (usually 1/2 price)
In addition full members get the following benefits:
- Reciprocal rates at certain other clubs in the region, see list for reciprocal clubs
- Also get members' guest rates at 150 other James Braid Association courses, conditions apply so check full information
Subscription Rates 2018-19
Please note: Join at any time of the year and pro-rata payments and seasonal offers are also available. Rates shown are for 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.
|Rates per annum *||Notes|
|JUNIORS||£57.00||Up to the age of 18|
|AGE 18 - 29||£456.00||
|2nd CLUB||£478.00||If already a member of a Devon Club no County Levies will be due.|
|* All rates exclude Devon County Golf Union (DCGU), England Golf Union (EGU) fees and insurance.|
CASC - Compliant Community Membership
|£520||This is inclusive of all levies and insurance and is subject to terms and conditions.|
|Corporate||Read more about Corporate Membership..|
|Corporate||£2420.00||A £36 insurance fee and VAT at the current rate will be added to this, please contact the Club Office for more information.|
Joining the Warren
We want you to enjoy golf at the Warren as soon as possible so we will endeavour to setup your membership upon receipt of application form and payment.