Warren Golf Club is now accredited to deliver the Junior Golf Passport. This is the national structured learning programme for children aged 6 – 12 years in Great Britain. The scheme is endorsed by the PGA and includes a new interactive website, fun games and activities as well as learning rewards such as wristbands and certificaes. The focus is on playing, physical and personal skills and much more. See the Junior Golf Passort Website for more about the programme.
Specialist junior coaching by our Pro Duncan Arnold is on Sunday afternoons 14.30 -15.30, £4.00 per junior and booking is advisable. For more information please ring the clubhouse on 01626 862255.
We are always looking for more junior players. So if you're 18 yrs or under and:
- you don't know whether you'd like golf
- you've played a bit, but not sure about joining a club
- you just want to play golf without paying out money
- you want to learn the basics
- you want to improve your golf game